Discover new insights about mobile shopping behavior, including the start of the shopping journey and in-store research.
From Google Think, how consumers are using mobiles to more accurately shop local brick and mortar.
- Target learned 3/4th of their guests start on mobile
- Google searches for “near me” have almost tripled in last year
- Local inventory available help. Sears saw 122% increase in store visits.
- One in four shoppoers changed their mind while in a checkout line after looking up details on mobile phone
- Online & offline customers buy 250% on average. Macy’s figures they are 8X more valuable.
From Google Think