Excerpy from April 4th, 2019 CNN article full text
Netflix Users Still Opt for US Mail
Still 2.7 Million subscribers that get Netflix in the US Mail. $212 Million profit last year for Netflix.
Couple of reasons:
- Broadband Access – Netflix consumes 15% of bandwidth in the US according to a 2018 industry report.
- 24 million users fall into low bandwidth sector
- US Mail reaches every zip code
- Big surprise – the West Coast and East Coast are major users.
- Netflix streams 6,000 movies.
- Their mailable catalog is 100,000 movies
- Streaming services by subscription start to add up as competition is increasing
Read April 4th, 2019 CNN article full text