Conversational AI Voice
Good conversation with Verneek. Their conversational AI has been deployed in supermarket for 70+ days and getting feedback. Very impressive since dynamically generated answers are on the table and not picking from a stock stable.
The shopper scans a barcode and then conducts voice conversation with AI.
- No downloading of yet another app
- no typing, purely voice (but not exclusively)
- Multiple conditions don’t scare the AI
- No creepy avatar
- Mobile is required but stationary shopping stations (with print) would be an option with kiosks
- On tap the ability to preset negative factors (never show me high sugar or high fructose for example)
- Can suggest “related deals” much like Amazon does.
- All in all, super-impressed with this first generation
One Quin can instantaneously answer any sophisticated question or address requests inside a given digital environment.
Inside a food shopping experience, for instance, consumers can ask:
Where can I find the healthiest dip you carry? No dairy, please! and only ratings higher than 4.
I am going vegan. Let’s add to my shopping list a high-protein snack without bad ingredients, costing under $2.
One Quin is able to provide the type of AI support that is unavailable on Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Google Search, or OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Verneek is a deeptech AI startup in NYC. Verneek was founded in 2021 by a team of Language AI Scientists who have believed that “human language is the new machine language” for almost two decades.
- Conversational AI – Coming to Retail Soon…(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SEO is not enough in the age of voice(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Off-Premise AI Robots Gaining Traction For Drive-Thru Automation(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Microsoft Showcase AI Retail Robot: Voice Interactive Vending – Technology News(Opens in a new browser tab)