Updated content on kioskindustry.org providing custom kiosk design manufacturers.
Custom Kiosk Manufacturers
Having an unattended self-service terminal or kiosk designed for you is the path that product oriented companies such as Redbox, Coinstar and others are more likely to travel.
- Olea Kiosks – custom kiosks and standard kiosks
- Pyramid Technology — custom kiosks and standard
- Frank Mayer & Associates – custom and standard kiosk
- Parabit Systems – custom kiosk and standard kiosk
- KIOSK Information Systems – custom kiosks, standard kiosks, full software suite, lockers and vending
- URway Holdings – standard, custom & turnkey kiosks and managed digital services
- Alveni – custom kiosks and software
- Kiosk Innovations – interactive kiosk manufacturing & design
All the Design Features You Need, None of the Hassle
At Olea, we are committed to streamlining your custom kiosk design, manufacturing, and delivery. No need to deal with multiple points of contact when you can get everything you need in one place from a dedicated team of experts. Whether you need a kiosk for order input, payment collection, ticketing, or wayfinding, we can customize it with all the features you want to facilitate seamless customer interactions, start to finish.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
Excerpt from KIOSK Information Systems explaining custom kiosk design.
Mastering the art of customized design and integration is what earned us the reputation as The World’s Leader in Custom Design. At KIOSK, steep customization is an ongoing daily demand. To accommodate this, we’ve steadily expanded Technical Teams to surround every key project aspect with parallel development experts, greatly simplifying and accelerating our customer’s path to market.
The unique appeal of working with KIOSK is two-fold:
- Agile and unrestrained solution design, completely eliminating “One Size Fits All” constraints.
- “A-Game” Team Members orchestrating all project development tracks – together under one roof:
- Custom enclosure and software design
- Expert integration and in-house manufacturing
- Advanced Program Management over product life cycle
- Remote Management and field support
For over 20 years, our capabilities have been exercised and proven across 17 vertical markets, building an unparalleled experience base for our customers to tap into.
In short, we’ll make it easy to hit your custom mark.